Master Appliance UT-100-TC Butane Powered soldering Iron Kit sold by Howard Electronics
- UT-100 comes standard with Ultratorch, soldering tip, hot air tip, shrink attachment, tip and torch ejectors, sponge, tool holder and spanner wrench packed in a metal storage/carrying case
- UT-100-TC includes Ultratorch, three Ultratip® soldering tips, hot air tip, shrink attachment, hot knife, tip and torch ejectors, solder, wire cutter, needle nose pliers, sponge, tool holder, spanner wrench, and cap packed in a rugged plastic storage/carrying case
- Triple function: soldering iron, flameless heat tool and brazing torch
- Lighter in weight than competitive models, making it easy to hold and use over extended periods of time
- Butane-powered, cordless and completely portable, ready-to-use in 30 seconds
- Adjustable temperature control
- Soldering temperature up to 932°F/500°C, ideal for use with today's lead-free solder
- Hot air temperature up to 1202°F/650°C, perfect for Solderseal™ environmental "heat and seal" connectors
- Torch temperature up to 2372°F/1260°C
- Sturdy metal tank holds enough fuel for up to 2 hours of operation
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Optional accessories available and interchangeable between UT-100 & UT100Si
- Use to pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink heat shrink tubing, solder and desolder, spot dry, torch materials and more
Purchase a Master Appliance UT-100-TC Butane Powered soldering Iron Kit Today.
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.