Master Appliance UT-100SIK Butane Soldering Iron Kit sold by Howard Electronics
- Kit contains unit, solder tip, heat tip, shrink attachment, spanner and open end wrench, sponge and stand packed in a metal storage/carrying case
- Lighter in weight than competitive models, making it easy to hold and use over extended periods of time
- Built-in fuel filter for consistent fuel ignition
- Adjustable temperature up to 1200°F
- Built-in window indicates fuel level
- Dual function soldering iron and heat tool
- Optional accessories available and interchangeable between UT-100 and UT-100Si
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Use to pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink heat shrink tubing, solder and desolder, spot dry, and more
Purchase a Master Appliance UT-100SIK Butane Soldering Iron Kit Today.
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.