- Complete system comes standard with 650°F heating element, adjustable heat gun stand and heat shrink attachment
- Ideal heat & air flow (3.8 CFM), performs bench top heating jobs without excess air flow, won't blow components around work station
- Quiet running motor, eliminates noisy production areas
- 3 optional easy-to-change plug-in heating elements available: 500°, 650° & 800°F
- Adjustable heat gun is used to activate adhesive, cure epoxies, dry components, melt solder performs, remove decals, shrink tubing and more
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.